This beautifully presented two bedroom, ground floor flat benefits bright and spacious interiors and outdoor space in the guise of a private balcony and landscaped communal gardens.
- Well presented two bedroom flat
- Arranged over the ground floor
- Within early twentieth century residential building
- Boasts direct acces to landscaped communal gardens
- Balcony offers addidtionl outdoor space
- Bright and spacious throughout
- Generously sized bedrooms
- Moments from both Crouch End and Highgate
Dale Lodge is situated in a highly sought-after location boating quiet and leafy surroundings, being within easy reach of the shops bars and restaurants of both trendy Crouch End at the bottom of Shepherds Hill and the affluent Highgate at the top.
Highgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A delightful café that's very child friendly. They have a children's play area and gluten-free treats too!
From sushi, to curries, to noodle dishes, there's plenty to choose from on this restaurant's menu. The décor is cool too, both inside and out.
I often visit this butchers if I'm having guests over for dinner. The quality of their meat is excellent and they're clearly very knowledgeable about what they do.
Crouch Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,070 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,484 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 773 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.