This gorgeous six bedroom detached house boasts expansive interiors throughout, including a stunning fitted kitchen/breakfast room, six brilliant double bedrooms, superb living spaces and a lovely part decked garden.
- Incredible six bedroom, three storey detached house
- Finished to a brilliant contemporary standard throughout
- Offers superb spaces for entertaining and relaxing
- Superb partially decked garden, two garages and a cellar
- Off street parking for up to five cars
- Impressive fitted kitchen/breakfast room with garden access
- Features new sash windows with acoustic glass
- Located in a quiet residential area
Church Road is close to Highgate and Muswell Hill, offering vibrant local shops and attractions including, the local farmers market, Highgate woods and Hampstead Heath. Transport links include Highgate Underground Station.
Highgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Quality Russian shop selling a wide array of products from authentic Russian meats, fish and cheese, to homemade cakes and pastries, which you can sit in and eat in their café. The ice-cream comes highly recommended.
Serving tasty pick and mix pasta dishes, sandwiches and salads, I sometimes grab my lunch from here.
The most amazing shop that stocks literally every organic food you can imagine, as well as a huge range of beauty, health and baby products. The store is always immaculate, there are loads of helpful staff around and best of all, there is a juice bar and coffee shop too.
East Finchley station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £13,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,968 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,645 (338 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343