Bright and spacious throughout this exceptional two bedroom penthouse flat boasts a stunning reception room with exquisite views, contemporary kitchen and offers high ceilings with beams, wood flooring and sky lights.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom penthouse apartment
- Superb reception room with fireplace
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with window seat
- Generously sized master bedroom
- Additional bedroom and gorgeous bathroom
- Arranged on the third floor of a period conversion
- Exceptional views from all windows
- Close to amenities and transport links
Holland Park Avenue boasts plenty of quaint restaurants, shops, bistros while the open spaces of Holland Park, Notting Hill and the Westfield shopping centre are all nearby.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A hairdressers for both men and women that always has plenty of offers, including standby appointments and deals on colour services.
The Havelock Tavern
A fantastic little pub that does a superb steak! One of the best locals in Brook Green with friendly service and a great selection of craft beers and ales.
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
Holland Park station
Shepherd's Bush station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,012 (94 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000