Boasting an exquisite finish throughout, this stunning three bedroom split-level apartment boasts a gorgeous double reception room, wonderful master bedroom and a unique private garden.
- Exquisite three bedroom split level apartment
- Gorgeous double reception room with space to dine
- Large modern kitchen
- Beautiful master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in-wardrobe
- Good sized second and third bedroom
- Wonderful modern bathrooms
- Elegant well-maintained private garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
Holland Park is a highly desirable road set moments from the wonderful amenities and transport links of both Holland Park Avenue and Notting Hill Gate.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Breakfast doesn't get much better (and healthier...) than this!
The Notting Hill Bookshop
The famous bookshop that Hugh Grant owns in the movie Notting Hill.
The best place for bikes and accessories in Shepherd's Bush.
Holland Park station
Shepherd's Bush station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £15,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,033 (281 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000