Enjoy this wonderful three bedroom flat offering superb living space boasting a spacious bay-fronted reception room with open-plan Kitchen, one en suite and private garden.
- A fully refurbished three bedroom ground floor flat
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Fabulous bay-fronted reception room
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with bay window, one further bedroom
- Bathroom, shower room and a superb private garden
Biddestone Road is located just moments from the vast and varied range of shops, bars and restaurants of Holloway Road, while being within easy reach of the fabulous amenities of Islington. The nearest underground station is Holloway Road.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
Delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch with a changeable menu.
This butchers sells award-winning meat. Simples.
Holloway Road station
Caledonian Road station
Drayton Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,584 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 859 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable