This spacious two bedroom flat which is placed on the ground floor of a charming period house featuring off-street parking space, an exceptionally large private garden and stylish living space.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom period property
- Spacious reception room double doors leading to the garden
- Well proportioned kitchen with contemporary fixtures
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one with a new en suite
- Bursting with character throughout
- Rear garden with exceptionally large entertaining space
- Elegant, fully tiled bathroom with white suite
- Off street parking space
Thane Villas is ideally placed close to a range of local shops and amenities while Finsbury Park Underground Station (Piccadilly and Victoria lines and National Rail services) offers quick and easy access into central London.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A coffee shop with a difference! Great food, lovely staff, quirky décor and even better coffee, all in the heart of Blackstock Road. There's a lounge area and garden, complete with an air-raid shelter and table tennis, which is the perfect place to hide away from the hustle and bustle of Finsbury Park. It's more than a coffee shop, Blighty is a community.
Delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch with a changeable menu.
Forget The Hawksmoor. This Argentinian steak restaurant serves amazing meat and has a very cosy ambience.
Finsbury Park station
Holloway Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 864 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000