This fantastic development is located moments from the Arsenal Stadium and the amenities of Holloway Road this fabulous two bedroom flat offers modern features and excellent living and entertaining space.
- A stunning two bedroom split level property
- Large reception room with double height ceilings
- Superb floor to ceiling window feature
- Ample space to dine and entertain
- Luxurious fitted kitchen with integrated fixtures
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, generous bathroom
- Secure entry and set in a sought after location
- Moments away from the local amenities of Holloway
Hornsey Road is located just moments from the vast and varied range of shops, bars and restaurants of Holloway Road, while being within easy reach of the fabulous amenities of Islington.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Forget The Hawksmoor. This Argentinian steak restaurant serves amazing meat and has a very cosy ambience.
Delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch with a changeable menu.
Highbury Arts Club
Amazing place, so small that you may miss it if it isn't recommended! A family run business close to Highbury Barn, perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner. They have now started doing jazz nights on a Thursday too.
Holloway Road station
Drayton Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,015 (94 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000