This contemporary studio apartment is located just moments from Marble Arch and boasts stunning interior space and fabulous views of Hyde Park.
- Fabulous studio flat arranged on the ground floor
- Elegant period mansion block with porter services
- Contemporary interiors with generous living space
- Features modern, sleek kitchen space
- Offers superb mezzanine sleeping level
With the shops, bars and cafes of Edgware Road just moments away, Hyde Park Place is also within good distance of a comprehensive selection of facilities on Oxford Street.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grosvenor House Hotel
A wonderful place to enjoy an afternoon Champagne tea!
In a corner of Hyde Park you can find a place where there is total freedom of speech!
A beautiful interiors shop selling furniture, home accessories and lighting.
Marble Arch station
Lancaster Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £594 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 439 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000