This modern two bedroom flat offers beautifully presented interiors and benefits from lift access and porter services in a fantastic location.
- Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Modern development with porter and excellent location
- Reception/kitchen with stylish décor and dining space
- Smart master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
A wealth of shops and amenities are close to hand on Connaught Street, while Oxford Street and Hyde Park are also close by. The nearest underground station is Lancaster Gate (Central Line), which is within good distance.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of Marylebone's many charming garden squares...
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
In a corner of Hyde Park you can find a place where there is total freedom of speech!
Lancaster Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 934 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000