This fantastic, well presented two bedroom flat offers modern and spacious accommodation throughout, lift access and porter services.
- Stunning two bedroom, first floor flat
- Generous, modern reception room
- Bright kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned, good-sized bedrooms
- Offers luxury bathroom
- Popular residential development
- Boasts lift and porter services
Southwick Street is a quiet residential road close to local shops and restaurants on both Praed Street and Edgware Road and just moments from the many attractions on offer throughout Marylebone and the surrounding areas.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Early morning runs are not too painful with sights like this!
Celeb hangout with grand surroundings - skip dinner and just book a hotel room!
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 829 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.