Situated within an elegant period conversion this fabulous two bedroom flat combines spacious accommodation with bright and well presented décor.
- Superb two bedroom flat arranged on lower ground floor
- Generous reception room with fireplace and space to dine
- Features smart kitchen
- Bright master bedroom leading to private patio
- Offers modern bathroom
- Desirable location close to Hyde Park
Sussex Gardens is a prestigious address close to the shops and restaurants of Edgware Road and within good distance of Oxford Street and the surrounding attractions.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Lancaster Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 733 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000