Boasting an exceptional open-plan modern kitchen, this gorgeous four bedroom three floored house offers a wonderful private rear garden and is enviably located moments from Twickenham Rugby Stadium.
- Spacious four bedroom house
- Gorgeous open plan modern kitchen with space to dine
- Stunning reception room
- Lovely private rear garden
- Set on a quiet road moments from Twickenham Stadium
- Large bedrooms throughout
- Close to amenities and transport links
Percy Road is a gorgeous quiet street set moments from the fantastic amenities and transport links of both Richmond and Twickenham, while the world famous Twickenham Stadium is also within easy reach.
Isleworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The place to visit on the River Thames when you come to Old Isleworth. Great food and an amazing location!
The London Apprentice
Set along the River Thames, this pub is the most famous and possibly oldest in Isleworth.
The White Swan
Amazing food, a great atmosphere and a lovely riverside location. It's very popular, so make sure you book ahead.
St. Margarets station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,531 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,657 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,566 (145 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777