This bright one bedroom first floor flat is situated in a quiet residential area and benefits from off-street parking and a convenient location close to the local amenities of Twickenham and St Margarets.
- Bright one bedroom first floor flat
- Situated in a quiet residential area
- Benefits from off-street parking
- Generous reception room
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Close to amenities and transport links
- All the furniture shown in the pictures comes with the flat
The property is ideally situated close to a wide range of shops and local amenities in Twickenham and St Margarets. Transport links nearby include Twickenham Station.
Isleworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cabbage Patch
Taking its name from nearby Twickenham Stadium's nickname, The Cabbage Patch deserves the Triple Crown honour as THE rugby pub in London, if not the UK!
Harris + Hoole
There are some delicious coffees and cakes on offer in this popular, relaxing café.
The Gurkha's Inn
Consistently rated on Trip Advisor as one of the best restaurants in Twickenham and always full.
St. Margarets station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,385 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,205 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 452 (41 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777