Boasting an excellent location close to the amenities on Upper Street, this delightful one bedroom flat offers neutral décor and well proportioned interiors.
- Fantastic one bedroom duplex flat
- Offering well proportioned interiors throughout
- Good location on King Henry's Walk
- Spacious accommodation arranged over two floors
- Well presented reception room with feature fireplace
- Offers bright, good-sized kitchen
- Stylish bedroom leading to private garden
- Provides private garage
King Henry's Walk is located within easy reach of the superb range of elite shops, bars and restaurants of both Upper Street and Stoke Newington Church Street.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Specialist eggless cakes for every occasion!
The De Beauvoir Deli Co.
This is a fab little deli with homemade cakes, tonnes of local produce and some really great cheese! There's always people sat outside enjoying a sandwich and a coffee...
Sutton and Sons
Best fish and chips in Stoke Newington!
Dalston Kingsland station
Dalston Junction station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,040 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,294 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 513 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000