Set within the desirable Highbury Square development this fabulous two bedroom apartment combines generous living space with stylish, modern interiors.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom, sixth floor flat
- Located within a stylish modern development
- Generous reception room with space to dine and entertain
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with integrated fixtures
- Two bedrooms with lots of storage space, one with en suite
- Additional bathroom with white suite
- Stunning communal gardens and secure gated entry
- 24 hour porter
Highbury Stadium Square is located moments from a good range of local amenities on Blackstock Road and Highbury Barn while the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants of Upper Street and the green open spaces of Finsbury Park are also close at hand.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
Delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch with a changeable menu.
Newington Green Fruit and Vegetables
There isn't a vegetable or a piece of fruit that you cannot buy here. Amazing presentation and CHEAP!
Drayton Park station
Finsbury Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,880 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,584 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 788 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000