Situated within a luxurious development with porter this stunning two bedroom two bathroom apartment is modern and stylish throughout with wood floors and a fully decked roof terrace with double-aspect City views.
- Arranged over the sixth floor of a luxurious development
- Development with lift and porterage
- Located only moments from the city and the West End
- Stunning two bedroom two bathroom apartment
- Contemporary and stylish throughout
- Fully decked roof terrace with double-aspect city views
Located within this sought-after area of London the property benefits from close proximity to a superb range of vibrant bars, restaurants, boutiques and shops.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
The Slaughtered Lamb
Great atmosphere, live bands, excellent wine! Sometimes you see the cast of Eastenders and Ed Sheeran in here.
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
Old Street station
Old Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,160 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,113 (103 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000