Situated in a gated mews development, this spacious three bedroom house has been renovated to a high standard throughout and benefits from off-street parking, a separate contemporary fitted kitchen and private patio.
- Large four bedroom mews house
- Gated development with off-street parking
- Separate contemporary fitted kitchen
- Dual aspect reception room/dining room
- Master bedroom with sleek en-suite bathroom
- Two further double bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout
Warfield Road is located moments from local amenities in Kensal Rise while the boutiques and cafes on Kilburn Lane and Nottting Hill are also close by.
Kensal Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bluebelles of Portobello
One of the best breakfast hangs-out on Portobello Road, where you can sit outside and watch the world go by - plus fantastic eggs!!
The Lexi Cinema
A great Indie cinema run by volunteers showing mainstream films and live opera. All their proceeds go to charity too.
The Salusbury Winestore
Sit down with a glass of red, white or rosé and read the brand new book you bought from the local book store.
Kensal Green station
Kensal Rise station
Queen's Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,956 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,570 (145 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800