Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this spacious lower ground floor studio flat boasts a spacious studio room and is ideally situated moments from Kensington High Street and Notting Hill Gate.
- Spacious lower ground floor studio flat
- Presented to a high standard
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary bathroom design
- All bills are included as well as Sky and Internet services
- Cleaner twice a week with laundry service
- Own private entrance
- Close to amenities and transport links
Palace Gardens Terrace is a well sought-after location situated close to Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. Kensington High Street offers a range of boutique local amenities and varied transport links.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Notting Hill Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 488 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000