This charming studio flat offers good-sized accommodation with a well equipped kitchen superbly located on a prestigious road in the heart of Kensington.
- Set within an imposing period building
- Smart second floor studio flat
- Stylish integrated open-plan kitchen
- Well proportioned living space
- Shared bathroom
- Superb location for South Kensington's local amenities
Marloes Road is situated close to the many amenities and facilities of Earl's Court and High Street Kensington.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,350 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 169 (15 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000