This superb two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation and boasts an impressively sized reception room and kitchen, moments from the shops of High Street Kensington.
- Excellent two bedroom third floor flat
- Generously proportioned throughout
- Impressive reception room with open-plan, fitted kitchen
- Modern finish
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Prestigious location
Kensington Church Street is enviably located near to many fantastic shops of High Street Kensington with Notting Hill and the open spaces of Kensington Gardens close by. High Street Kensington is the nearest Underground station.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Notting Hill Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,241 (115 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000