Set on the second floor of a residential block this great two bedroom apartment offers a fantastic living space with large reception room and separate kitchen, two impressive bedrooms and a lovely modern finish.
- Fantastic two bedroom second floor flat
- Large bright reception room and seperate kitchen
- Two impressive bedrooms
- Excellent modern shower room
- Lovely standard of finish throughout
- Superb location moments from amenities and transport
Beech House is located on Maitland Park Road which is within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants around Chalk Farm and Camden Town, as well as Hampstead Heath and Primrose Hill.
Kentish Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
With a menu of freshly prepared lunch and dinner dishes, this place does a great sirloin steak and pepper sauce!
Serving organic food and drink ideal for a quick brunch. Wholesome meals, delicious salads and a variety of smoothies that are nice too.
The best selection of baby brands, along with classes and a good cup of coffee!
Chalk Farm station
Belsize Park station
Kentish Town West station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,220 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,057 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 593 (55 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000