Set on a secure gated mews, this beautiful and unique two bedroom cottage-style house offers exceptional living space throughout with a conservatory, impressive bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
- Beautiful two bedroom cottage style house
- Secure gated setting in a private mews
- Stunning reception room with fireplace feature
- Gorgeous kitchen opening onto conservatory
- Two superb bedrooms and striking modern bathroom
- Fantastic location moments from amenities in Kentish Town
- Unique period features running throughout the property
- Access to quaint and peaceful outside dining space
The property is situated in a lovely secluded mews just moments from Kentish Town where you will find a host of local amenities and fantastic transport links.
Kentish Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Anima e Cuore
From the outside, Anima e Cuore looks like a gelateria and café, but this teeny tiny restaurant serves amazing Italian food at a very reasonable price. The menu is read by the waiters and changed daily. It books up very fast and it's BYOB!
The Princess of Wales
Quirky interiors and a fabulous Sunday lunch in leafy Primrose Hill.
Serving organic food and drink ideal for a quick brunch. Wholesome meals, delicious salads and a variety of smoothies that are nice too.
Kentish Town station
Kentish Town station
Tufnell Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,964 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,047 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000