Set within a prestigious riverside development, this stunning three bedroom apartment offers generous, beautifully presented living space with two balconies and underground parking.
- Secure entry, concierge and lift to first floor
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite shower room
- Two additional bedroom, chic main bathroom
- Two private balconies
- Secure underground parking space
- Access to resident's only gymnasium
The development benefits from a convenience store, butchers and coffee shop. The amenities of Kew and Chiswick are also within easy reach.
Kew Bridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Enjoy a day out all through the year in these beautiful gardens. Make sure you check out the Victorian glasshouse, which is the largest surviving structure of its type in the world.
Exceptional Michelin star restaurant serving this delicious lamb amongst other dishes!
Once home to J. M. W Turner, The Weir is a fantastic gastro pub serving hearty meals.
Kew Bridge station
Kew Gardens station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,958 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 980 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000