Set within this new development next to the Grand Union Canal, this modern two bedroom apartment offers a stunning reception room with balcony, while the canal is moments away for peaceful relaxation.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom first floor apartment
- Lovely reception room with private balcony
- Modern open-plan kitchen with washing machine/tumble dryer
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with storage and bathroom
- Set in a stunning development adjacent to Grand Union Canal
Situated moments from the surrounding amenities and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Gray's Inn Road, New Wharf Road is near to the trendy markets and cafes of Camden, while the extensive facilities of Baker Street are also close by.
King's Cross locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing fresh food for all tastes. Charming, especially at night. A great place to relax in the sun.
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
Just down the road from Sadler's Wells Theatre, this exceptional gastro pub is packed before a show - and rightly so.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,584 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 765 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000