Enjoying an excellent location moments from the hustle and bustle of King's Cross, this superb two bedroom flat is situated in a peaceful area and offers neutral décor with smart fixtures and fittings and private patio.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom, ground floor flat
- Ideally placed moments from amenities
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Eat in open plan kitchen with modern fixtures
- Front and rear patio
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- Transport links nearby
The property is ideally situated close to the popular, dynamic and culturally diverse area of King's Cross and is within easy reach of all the shops, bars and restaurants of Upper Street.
King's Cross locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
The Lord Stanley
Just off Camden Road, this pub does the best sausage and mash!
A great burrito place that usually gives out tasters every day.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,240 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 600 (55 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000