Boasting bright and spacious interiors within a gated residential development, this one bedroom flat benefits from an enviable location moments from the extensive range of amenities along Fulham Road.
- Set within a gated residential development with porter
- Desirable one bedroom flat Arranged over the third floor
- Beautiful imposing mansion block
- Bright and airy reception room/kitchen
- Modern, eat-in kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bbenefits an enviable location
Marlborough is located along pretty Walton Street where you can find a range of pavement cafes and galleries with Fulham Road and King's Road also within close proximity for a wider selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 505 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000