A fantastic one bedroom flat is perfectly situated in the heart of Knightsbridge and offers an en suite bedroom, separate kitchen and concierge service.
- Superb one bedroom ground floor flat
- Well presented and proportioned throughout
- Smart interiors with neutral décor
- Generous front facing reception room with ample dining space
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- Spacious double bedroom with integrated storage
- Contemporary en suite bathroom
- Excellent location with concierge service
Hyde Park is moments away for recreational pursuits and a quiet retreat. Transport links are excellent and include Knightsbridge Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) for links to central London and Heathrow.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
Hyde Park Corner station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £966 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 706 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000