This beautifully presented two bedroom flat is located adjacent to London Fields and offers stylish accommodation with well proportioned, bright rooms throughout and a private patio.
- A bright and stylish two bedroom flat
- Generous reception room flooded with natural light
- Contemporary kitchen with modern fixtures and fittings
- Master bedroom with access to private patio
- Second well proportioned bedroom with apatio access
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Presented in beautiful condition throughout
- Enviable location moments from amenities and transport links
Martello Street is just off Richmond Road, moments from London Fields for green open spaces and a number of good local bars and Mare Street is a short distance away for a comprehensive and diverse selection of local amenities.
London Fields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I always make a quick pit stop at this coffee van on the Narrow Way in the morning.
Excellent homemade noodles, ramen and lots more. It's got a well-stocked bar too!
London Fields Lido
Perfect for a fun day out, especially in the summer, this outdoor pool in Hackney's London Fields is one of London's last remaining lidos. It is open all year round and is, of course, heated. Why not grab lunch from either one of their two cafes after an exciting dip?!
London Fields station
Hackney Central station
Hackney Downs station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,910 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 663 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6565