This outstanding seven bedroom detached house offers naturally bright interiors with two reception rooms, a dining room and a family room with a huge open-plan kitchen, private terrace and spacious garden.
- Grand mansion set behind secure gates
- Amazing interiors spaces with two large reception rooms
- Fabulous kitchen with integrated appliances
- Seven generously proportioned bedrooms, all en suite
- Gorgeous swimming pool, sauna and cinema room
- Fantastic private terrace overlooking the garden
- Excellent loft conversion with high ceilings
- Separate outbuilding, two garages and off street parking
Located in the middle of Loughton, a short distance from Loughton Station, this property boasts many green open spaces nearby while the M11 provides swift access in or out of the city for motorists.
Loughton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This luxurious late night bar is Loughton's answer to the West End. Dress to impress, book a table and have fun with your friends.
The Olive Tree
This is by far my favourite restaurant in Loughton! Their Mediterranean and Greek food is delicious and it has such a great atmosphere too. It's the perfect place for a get-together or celebration.
The Last Post
Great for drinks after work or a cheap pub lunch. It's location on the high street is really convenient too.
Buckhurst Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £13,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Epping Forest
- Total Sq Ft:
- 7,345 (682 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Loughton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1400