A stunning three bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a period mansion block boasting contemporary and spacious interiors throughout and an excellent Maida Vale location.
- Spacious reception room with period features
- Modern kitchen with space to dine
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom
- Lovely private balcony
- Charming period mansion block
- Moments from nearby amenities
- Access to communal gardens
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in Maida Vale while the green open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground are also within close proximity.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
It's great to watch The Beatles fans recreate their album cover on Abbey Road!
Maida Vale station
Warwick Avenue station
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,480 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,095 (101 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4150