Situated within an elegant period conversion this stunning two bedroom flat benefits from a recent refurbishment to offer stylish décor throughout.
- Stunning two bedroom flat arranged on the ground floor
- Recent refurbishment to an excellent standard
- Stylish reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Bright master bedroom with smart en suite shower room
- Second additional well presented bedroom
- Desirable location close to Regents park
Gloucester Place is ideally located in close proximity to the beautiful green spaces of Regent's Park with the superb amenities of Baker Street nearby.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Café
Part of the prestigious chain of cafes and restaurants, you might even spot a celebrity or two in this chic cafe restaurant.
One of the best pubs in Marylebone and an amazing selection of lagers.
One of Marylebone's many charming garden squares...
Baker Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 688 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100