Set within an attractive art-deco block, this fantastic three bedroom apartment offers generous living space with stylish décor and sleek wood floors.
- Located on the sixth floor of a portered building
- Generous reception room with bay window
- Kitchen with great storage and space to dine
- Three spacious double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and shower room
- Provides storage room
- Fresh modern decor and wood floors
- Three private balconies and several Juliet balconies
The apartment is moments from Regent's Park and the wide range of shops, bars and cafes on offer throughout Baker Street and Marylebone High Street.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as cocktail offers, this centrally located pub infuses its own alcohol, creating delicious drinks throughout the day and evenings.
Sherlock Holmes Museum
You can visit the home of Sherlock Holmes, where he did all his detective work with a large drink and a pipe!
Celeb hangout with grand surroundings - skip dinner and just book a hotel room!
Baker Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,199 (111 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100