A beautifully presented two bedroom, two bathroom apartment set within an attractive portered development on a quiet road in Marylebone.
- Located on the raised ground floor of a secure development
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Separate kitchen with ample storage
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Well presented bathroom
- Modern neutral décor throughout
A wide range of shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants can be found around Baker Street and Marylebone High Street. Regent's Park is also close by.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful interiors shop selling furniture, home accessories and lighting.
The Providores and Tapa Room
This is a weekend central London must! Walk-in brunch at this hot spot is unbeatable - especially if you're lucky enough to catch a seat outside!
Grosvenor Square on a balmy evening beats Hyde Park!
Marble Arch station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 629 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100