Situated on one of Marylebone's most distinguished mews streets, this fantastic two bedroom flat has been refurbished to a superb standard and offers private front-aspect balcony.
- A fantastic two bedroom flat
- Reception room with open-plan kitchen and dining area
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower
- Private front-aspect balcony
- Refurbished to a superb standard
- Fabulous location in Marylebone
Weymouth Mews is just moments from the greenery of Regent's Park and the shopping facilities of Regent Street, while a wealth of local restaurants, cafés and other attractions can be found throughout the surrounding area.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just off Carnaby Street, this shop is like a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for grown up's! All of the chocolates are hand made by the team and don't just look good, they taste amazing too...
Fraq's Lobster Shack
Amazing lobster rolls and an even better location in a buzzing area just off Charlotte Street.
Paddington Street Gardens
A quiet spot moments from the fantastic cafes and restaurants in the heart of Marylebone. Don't forget your table tennis bats!
Regent's Park station
Oxford Circus station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 822 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100