Elegantly arranged on the lower ground floor this fabulous one bedroom flat offers bright and spacious accommodation and benefits a desirable location.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on lower ground floor
- Beautiful period property with secure audio entry
- Spacious, bright reception room with access to patio
- Features stylish kitchen with appliances
- Offers well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Provides ample storage space
Chiltern Street is home to a variety of shops, boutiques, cafés and bars, with a more comprehensive selection readily available on Baker Street with Regent's Park moments away.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best wings, ribs, burgers and pulled pork in town! It rivals even the most well known and popular barbecue restaurants.
The Wallace Collection
Displaying a private collection of artworks from the 18th and 19th centuries. The plus point of museums in London is most of them are free to visit...
Crown & Sceptre
The perfect pub for a post-work drink in central London along Great Titchfield Street. It also serves food and Sunday lunch.
Baker Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,610 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 572 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100