This beautifully presented two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation throughout, situated within a modern residential building.
- Stunning two bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Offers sleek and well equipped kitchen area
- Features two well presented bedrooms with fitted storage
- Provides a smart bathroom
- Boasts superb private patio
Crawford Street is a popular residential area close to Oxford Street, Baker Street and both Hyde and Regent's parks. Edgware Road Underground Station (Circle, District, Bakerloo and Hammersmith & City lines) is close by.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Brekkie, lunch, fresh salads, fine sandwiches, uplifting juices and more... Perfect for any mood.
As well as cocktail offers, this centrally located pub infuses its own alcohol, creating delicious drinks throughout the day and evenings.
One of Marylebone's many charming garden squares...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,194 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 714 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100