This beautifully presented one bedroom flat boasts stunning décor throughout and is ideally positioned in an elegant period mansion block.
- Wonderful one bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Imposing period building with a desirable location
- Spacious reception room with contemporary interiors
- Offers sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Nottingham Place is located just south of Regent's Park and is within good distance of Baker Street, Oxford Street and the attractions of the West End.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great pub featuring that classic trifecta of real ale, Churchill memorabilia and bullets!
Paul Rothe & Son
A fourth generation family delicatessen serving homemade sandwiches and lunchtime treats.
An exceptional cycling gym, where you can achieve so much in an hour and you feel like you are in a club as the music is awesome!
Baker Street station
Regent's Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 646 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100