Located on the third floor of one of Mayfair's most prestigious developments, this expansive five bedroom flat offers capacious living space, classical interior style and wonderful views over Hyde Park.
- Expansive reception room with stylish décor
- Offers well equipped eat-in kitchen
- Dining room with door to balcony
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Four additional and bright bedrooms
- Two bathrooms, shower room and guest cloakroom
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Benefits from concierge service
Park Street offers fantastic access to the exquisite shops, boutiques and eateries throughout the Mayfair area, while Piccadilly and Oxford Street are also within good distance.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mount Street Gardens
A great place to sit and have your lunch in the sunshine.
Grosvenor House Hotel
A wonderful place to enjoy an afternoon Champagne tea!
The Wallace Collection
Displaying a private collection of artworks from the 18th and 19th centuries. The plus point of museums in London is most of them are free to visit...
Marble Arch station
Hyde Park Corner station
Bond Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,156 (200 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000