Enviably situated in prestigious Mayfair, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts elegant interiors with spacious accommodation throughout.
- Set within an imposing period property
- Located on the second floor with lift access
- Charming period features and high ceilings
- Modern neutral décor
- Bay-fronted reception room with ample dining space
- Features modern eat-in kitchen
- Two good-sized and bright bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
The property is located close to the extensive open spaces of Green Park, the exclusive shops and restaurants of Mayfair and the fantastic attractions of the West End.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great selection of pubs and sandwich shops in a corner of Mayfair between Green Park and Hyde Park.
Without a shadow of a doubt, the best breakfast in London. A celeb hangout, you may be sat alongside Bernie and Tamara Ecclestone, Bill Nighy and Kylie Minogue.
A leafy spot to eat lunch on a sunny day and a lovely space to escape too.
Green Park station
Piccadilly Circus station
Bond Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,910 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,170 (108 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000