Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, this superb, bright and spacious three bedroom house is arranged over two floors and has been refurbished to a high standard throughout with a gorgeous private garden.
- Beautifully presented three bedroom house
- Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Stunning kitchen and breakfast room overlooking the garden
- Lovely reception room
- Gorgeous private garden
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Excellent school catchment area
The property is ideally positioned for the restaurants, shops and bars of Guildford town centre.
Merrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A big country mansion house that is one of the country's most complete examples of a Palladian mansion.
The best kebab house and restaurant in Guildford! The food is so fresh and nothing like the usual rubbish you get in a kebab shop...
Visit Guildford Castle and head to the top of the Great Tower for a 360 degree panoramic view of Guildford and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,645 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,100 (102 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.