A stunning two bedroom first floor flat located within a prestigious new development in the Mill Hill Conservation Area. This impressive property offers generous living space and luxury fixtures and fittings.
- A wonderful two bedroom first floor flat
- Brand new interiors and luxury appliances
- Neutral décor, wood flooring and integrated lighting
- En suite master bedroom and additional bathroom
- Light and airy reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Private terrace
- Generous fitted storage space
- Fabulous development with off-street parking and porter
Holborn Close is well positioned close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Mill Hill Broadway. Excellent road links including the A1 and M1 are nearby for motorists.
Mill Hill Conservation locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Rising Sun
A quaint village pub with an appetising menu, including a choice of aperitifs, starters, mains and desserts. Can accommodate large groups in their separate dining room, or a more intimate feast. A short distance to Saracens rugby stadium.
Belmont Children's Farm
A Mill Hill institution and one of the loveliest urban farms in London. Kids love it, especially the animals, ranging from small chicks all the way up to alpacas and horses.
Highly qualified, experienced florists providing beautiful hand selected flowers. Supplying flowers for each individual occasion from corporate clients, large events such as weddings, to small individual selections for loved ones.
Mill Hill Broadway station
Mill Hill East station
Burnt Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,293 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,077 (100 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1700