Situated in a tranquil setting next to the River Wandle, this beautiful two bedroom flat offers stylish and peaceful living space with a fabulous reception room and lovely finish.
- Wonderful second floor flat in a picturesque setting
- Spacious reception rom with open-plan kitchen
- Two great bedrooms, one with en suite
- Further seek white suite bathroom
- Well presented with a modern finish
- Gated development with off-street parking
Crown Mill is situated next to the Watermeads Nature Reserve and the shops and bars or Colliers Wood are within easy reach. The more extensive range of designer shops and supermarkets in Wimbledon are also just a short distance away.
Mitcham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The William Morris
Sat on the River Wandle, a traditional, warm and welcoming pub. Serves a great Sunday roast. Perfect for a drink on a summer's afternoon.
Morden Hall Park
With the River Wandle flowing through, there are meadows and wetlands with lots of wildlife and a beautiful rose garden. A fantastic place to walk, run or ride through. At the end of summer, a beer festival is also held here.
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
Belgrave Walk station
Mitcham Junction station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,378 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 723 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900