This excellent three bedroom house is situated along a quiet residential road in desirable Munster Village, moments from Bishop's Park.
- Fabulous three bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish integrated kitchen
- Three good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Smart white suite bathroom
- Beautiful private patio accessed via French doors
- Excellent location for Munster Vilage
Horder Road is located within the popular area of Munster Village and is well served by amenities and cafés on both Munster Road and Fulham Palace Road.
Munster Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The White Horse
Overlooking Parson's Green, this world-famous pub is known for its vast beer selection, great wines and delicious food. There is a barbeque every night in the summer too!
A picturesque place to spend sunny Sunday afternoons.
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
Parsons Green station
Putney Bridge station
Fulham Broadway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,450 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,227 (113 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4100