Set within a stunning new development with off-street parking, this wonderful three bedroom ground floor flat offers spacious, open-plan accommodation, an en suite master bedroom and a superb garden.
- A stunning three bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within a brand new development
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Modern, open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Excellent master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Two further well proportioned bedrooms
- Wonderful private garden
- Off-street parking
Reeves Court is ideally located moments from the open space of Swan Lane. Whilst the wealth of bars, cafes and restaurants of Finchley are just moments away.
North Finchley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Emporium Tea Room
A quaint tea room on the High Road - a great spot to celebrate birthdays and small get-togethers, with afternoon tea and cakes. Lovely vintage theme!
Genuine Turkish food cooked on a charcoal grill. The food is delicious every time, the staff are always accommodating and the portion sizes are more than generous. The mixed meze comes highly recommended. Pera is a favourite in the area.
A large Turkish restaurant, accommodating small intimate gathering and large parties. A very tempting menu, from meze, to shish kebab, to fish and many many more options.
Woodside Park station
West Finchley station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,006 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1700