Set within a stunning new development with off-street parking, this wonderful three bedroom first floor flat offers spacious, open-plan accommodation, an en suite master bedroom and a terrace.
- A stunning three bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a brand new development
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Modern, open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Excellent master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Two further well proportioned bedrooms
- Lovely private terrace
- Off-street parking
Reeves Court is ideally located moments from the open space of Swan Lane. Whilst the wealth of bars, cafes and restaurants of Finchley are just moments away.
North Finchley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic family-run restaurant offering a variety of cuisines, from Italian, to burgers, to Belgian waffles.
Peace and Plenty
A bakery selling homemade sweet treats, breads and made-to-order cakes for special occasions.
Re-opened last June and beautifully refurbished. It's a brewpub and a restaurant and they also have events happening there every week. It's always packed and has become a bit of a local destination.
Woodside Park station
West Finchley station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,011 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.