Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this exquisite three bedroom two floored house boasts a wonderful open-plan kitchen, stunning reception room and well-maintained private patio garden.
- Beautifully designed three bedroom two floored house
- Exceptional open-plan modern kitchen with space to dine
- Expansive reception room with feature fireplace
- Large master bedroom with bay-window
- Good sized second and third bedroom
- Wonderful period building
- Impeccable private patio garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
Latimer Road is wonderful quite tree-lined street set moments from the fantastic amenities and transport links of both Shepherds Bush and Ladbroke Grove.
North Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best pie and mash in West London - try the stewed eels! Perfect for a quick, cheap but tasty lunch.
Breakfast at Pizza East is great - everything you can expect to find on a breakfast menu and at a reasonable price.
In the heart of Clarendon Cross, it's always great to stop in here to view the unique furniture and home accessories.
Latimer Road station
White City station
Wood Lane station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,284 (119 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000