Set on the first floor of a charming building in the heart of North Kensington this superb one bedroom flat boasts bright rooms and open-plan living.
- Superb one bedroom flat
- Set on the first floor of a charming building
- Bright rooms and open-plan living
- Generous reception room with ample space for dining
- Modern kitchen
- Good sized bedroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
Dalgarno Gardens is a residential road situated within easy reach of the shops and amenities of Ladbroke Grove and Notting Hill. For travel links, the closest underground station is Ladbroke Grove.
North Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Breakfast at Pizza East is great - everything you can expect to find on a breakfast menu and at a reasonable price.
Portobello Juice Café
Create your own juices at this infamous juice bar on Portobello Road.
Portobello and Golborne Market
London's most well known market with a wealth of established stalls, selling everything from food, to clothing, to vintage jewellery.
Kensal Green station
Ladbroke Grove station
Latimer Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,010 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £927 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 339 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000