Conveniently located, this spacious two bedroom ground floor flat offers modern and neutral décor presented in good condition throughout, a large private garden and benefits from a private entrance.
- Superb two bedroom ground floor flat
- Private entrance
- Well presented throughout with modern interiors
- Bay fronted bright reception room
- Separate fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Two good size double bedrooms
- Large private garden
- Close to Northolt Station and Petts Hill Primary School
Kempton Avenue is located close by to the amenities of Northolt and Northolt Station. Petts Hill Primary School is close by and motorists can benefit from easy access onto the A40.
Northolt locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Climb to the top of the man made hills and you can see as far as central London and Canary Wharf!
A sought-after antique lighting specialist in Harrow on the Hill.
This refined Italian restaurant also includes a deli with delicious food that is great for a light lunch!
Northolt Park station
South Harrow station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,187 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 703 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ruislip between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01895 542 727