A modern one bedroom flat in an elegant Victorian building with use of Pembridge Square gardens, benefiting from beautiful heated natural stone floors and a separate cloakroom.
- Modern lower ground floor flat in Victorian building
- Reception room with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Open-plan fully fitted kitchen
- Bright bedroom
- Contemporary shower room
- Beautiful heated natural stone floors
Pembridge Square is situated at the very heart of Notting Hill, with fantastic transport links.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
Kitchen & Pantry
The best chai tea and full English breakfasts!
In the heart of Clarendon Cross, it's always great to stop in here to view the unique furniture and home accessories.
Notting Hill Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,160 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £927 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 313 (29 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000