Bright and spacious throughout, this fantastic two bedroom top floor flat boasts a convenient location on a quiet residential street, beautifully designed interiors and access to delightful communal gardens.
- Stunning two bedroom spilt-level top floor flat
- Gorgeous reception room with plenty of natural light
- Semi-open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Good-sized second bedroom with storage cupboard
- Stylish shower room
- Utility cupboard with space for washing machine and dryer
- Fabulous communal gardens
Elgin Crescent is located amongst the fashionable restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill and Portobello Road. Ladbroke Grove station is moments away offering brilliant links around London.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Portobello Garden Caffe
Fresh and authentic Italian food in a charming arcade off Portobello Road.
This Jamaican burger restaurant serves the spiciest burger on the planet!
You can't beat the lemon meringue pie at the Electric Diner on Portobello Road!
Ladbroke Grove station
Holland Park station
Westbourne Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 736 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000